I thought it would be nice for this Monday post to share a list of everything I’m currently loving!
- Binge watching The Great British Baking Show on Netflix. If you haven’t watched it, stop what you’re doing and start right now!
- My 85mm lens. I don’t tend to reach for this one all the time, but I’ve recently been reminded how much I love it! The quality is really great.
- Burning this candle from Anthropologie. It’s one of my all time faves.
- Reading a new book from my favorite author, Sarah J. Maas! She recently went on tour for the book and she came to Boston! Meeting her was incredible. I feel like she and I would be best friends IRL.
- This rose water spray. Seriously I’m obsessed with this stuff. It’s the last step in my nighttime skincare routine and it’s the best!
- My dutch oven. Guys, I’m weirdly obsessed with my dutch oven and I pretty much use it on a daily basis. It has so many uses, but lately I’ve been using it to make some Thai Red Curry for dinner. SO GOOD! If you have any good dutch oven recipes, definitely send them my way!
- Essie’s Lace Me Up nail polish. It’s from their gel couture line, which I love! It’s a very pretty light rose colored pink.
- These hair ties from Lululemon. I struggle with my hair staying in place while at the gym, and so far these have been doing the trick!
- These New Balance sneakers from J. Crew. They are seriously so comfortable and pretty cute! Is it a sign that I’m getting older when I get really excited about finding cute, comfortable, and practical footwear?
- And of course, my Canon 6D. I’m always loving this camera of mine! I’ve been trying to bring it with me to more places (other than just photo sessions), and it has just reconfirmed to me how much I love it!
What have you guys been loving lately?!